Tank tops, sun dresses, sleeveless tops – three things that those of us with arm flab would love to wear during the summer time, but never do because we are too embarrassed. The extra weight on our arms has us paralyzed with self-consciousness.
It’s a horrible way to feel, but there are many women out there who feel exactly that. Well, you do not feel like that!
There are some things you can do to change and lose arm fat fast:
Exercise your body
Yes, you hear it all the time. Working out helps you lose weight and helps bring your mood up. Women hear about this so much these days, that it makes them just want to ignore the conversation
Even people who love you so unwittingly make you feel bad when they start talking about how exercise can change your life. Unfortunately, this statement is true. (Do not lose interest now, stay tuned, there’s more!) You can not lose weight in a specific place on your body, there are ways you can lose weight and make your arms look great.
One way to help you lose arm fat is to get your body moving more. Do some cardio exercise a few times a week to help the body burn calories, which in turn makes your arms begin to lose weight.
Contrary to what you have often heard that the exercise routine that focuses on six days a week for an hour a day will not give you the results you really want. It will wear down your body and make it immune to the workout that you think will help you.
Working out in short intervals, you are helping your body, not just by exhausting it. It’s a way to ensure you always feel good about what you do.
Exercises for arms:
1) Diamond pushups – Use your fingers to create a diamond shape while doing your pushup sets. Four to five times a week to ensure that this will give you visible results.
2) triceps dips – Use a material with a solid surface like a table or chair. have your back to the table or chair, place the heels of your hands on the edge and slowly walk your legs away from your body. With your weight on your hands, slowly lower your body. Do this 15 times in three sets.
3) heavy lifting – This is the most common technique to obtain firm arms. The frequency and the weight of what you are going to lift depends if you want to just firm your triceps or you want your muscles to bulge. Take it easy at first, sudden heavy lifting can cause injury.
4) backward lifts – stand astride. Holding dumbbells in each hand, raise your arms backward slowly and as much as possible. Your hands should be facing backwards in this routine.
5) Tricep extensions – Hold a dumbbell with both hands and lift your arms above your head until your elbows form a 90 degree angle. Do this at least 30 times.