Guest Post Guidelines
BonVidaLife welcomes guest posts. Please follow the guidelines below if you will write for BonVida.life
- Write a post with useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to approach us
Please send an email to email@example.com. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Tell us how BonVida readers would benefit from your post.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please send us a word document or a text file. Also attach any images that are part of the post. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Have a killer title!
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Have a conclusion.
- Be 500 – 1500 words long.
- Have an author bio at the end. You can link to your blog or a product. Please send us the links and we will add them, but remember: all outgoing links are no-follow !
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments in a timely manner over the next few days.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on BonVida. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to BonVida